7th Nostalgia Nights Car Show and FREE Train Rides
Saturday September 18, 2021 in Downtown St Thomas
- Nostalgia Nights is a unique classic car show held on Talbot Street in Downtown St Thomas. Great for ALL ages!
- Bring your camera and get a few shots of about 1000 classic cars that have been lovingly cared for by their owners.
- Talbot Street will be closed from 4pm - 9pm for you to view the amazing classic cars
- Participate in the Optimist 50-50 Draw,
- Visit our many unique local merchants
- Take a FREE ride on the L&PS train running hourly from 3pm to 8pm
- Listen to some amazing music, enjoy some great food, visit our local eateries and coffee shops and even treat your sweet tooth.
2021 Live Entertainment Sponsor
Checkout the live entertainment in front of City Hall
2021 Train Ride Sponsors
The Train Rides are a FREE event thanks to our generous sponsor's
2021 Classic Car Award Sponsors
Our anonymous judges will pick 3 cars that they like best
2021 Prize Sponsors
HD Painting will award one classic car owner participant an Epoxy flooring material and installation for his/her garage valued at $3,000.00. During the Nostalgia Nights Car Show on September 18, HD Painting staff will be walking through the Car Show and give interested car owners a ballot to complete. The winner will be announced at the end of the event, about 8:00pm from the main stage at City Hall. The winner's name will be listed here should you be unable to stay for the prize draw.
2021 Nostalgia Nights Photos - courtesy of Establish Media
2020 Nostalgia Nights Photos
Due to COVID-19 our 2020 Nostalgia Nights Car Show was cancelled
2019 Nostalgia Nights Photos - courtesy of Establish Media
2018 Nostalgia Nights Photos
2017 Nostalgia Nights Photos
2016 Nostalgia Nights Photos
2015 Nostalgia Nights Photos
2014 Nostalgia Nights Photos