Participants must be 18 years of age to play
- Participants can print off the Poker Run Passport online or pick one up at the Registration table in front of City Hall. Maps of the participating businesses and the Poker Run Rules are also available at the Registration table in front of City Hall.
- Participants must collect a playing card and have their Poker Run Passport stamped or signed from each business. (please do not sign on the playing card)
- Once the participant has collected all cards, they return to Registration table in front of City Hall
- Participants will be able to choose any combination of 5 cards, of those collected.
- Participant will fill out their contact information which will be attached to the back of their poker hand.
- All cards must be returned to the Registration table by 8 pm. The winning hand will be drawn from each category at 8:30 pm.